Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thanks Mom!

After having some pain in my #9 tooth (front left) I went to see my dentist and he took an x-ray and told me I had an abscessed tooth (gross) and that I would need a root canal. I scheduled the appointment... My mom was in town so I brought her up to speed on the tooth situation and she lovingly told me I wasn't going to have a root canal done by a general dentist :) So I called an endodontist I had seen before and luckily they had an appointment open today. I went in this morning planning on getting my 1st root canal or dental procedure ever (excluding cleanings and wisdom teeth extraction). The endodontist took his own x-ray and did a cold test on my teeth and said I didn't need  root canal!!! It was the best news I got all day. Thanks for making me get a second opinion mom! 

1 comment:

Katy said...

Phew! That is great news!