
South Carolina! We thought we were headed to Belize this summer but have had a change of plans. We are excited to get back to the east coast since it will have been a year since we moved. We are flying into Charleston, SC and will be staying in Litchfield with friends Coray and Anya. There is nothing finer than the Carolina coast so I definitely can't wait to relax on the beach and get in a dive trip or two. I hope you get to go vacation this summer...
4 comments:
I hope to get to see you this summer then, since you will be so close by. I look forward to it!
Ah, vacations, they are great! Have fun and enjoy, I'm sure it will be wonderful!
Um, I'm pretty sure you want to come to NORTH Carolina.
Why the change in plans? Sounds fun though. Love Carolina beaches :)
Post a Comment