(Look at the second row from the top, on the left side-Becky is the beautiful Blond)-USU homepageLast weekend was busy but a blast. Friday after work I headed to Temple Square and the Conference Center with my mom and Gerald to see the sites (the flowers were gorgeous), then went to dinner with the Petty's (family friends from TX) at Market Street Grill. Next we left for Logan in the rain. We met Becky and Jeff (the BF) at the hotel and got to catch up for a bit. Saturday morning we got ready and headed to the Spectrum for Commencement and Convocation. Most people don't like graduations but I thought it was a lot of fun! We were starving so after a few pictures we had lunch at Hamilton's and it was AMAZING! If you're everin Logan you have to go. Anyway, so then Becky and I took a nap. After we woke up we went to dinner (even though we were still stuffed from lunch) at Coppermill. I wanted to stay and party but I had to get back to SL for 9am Church so I drove home. It was a packed but fun Saturday, Congrats Becky!
Sunday seemed just as busy, Chuch, made cupcakes for a work party, dinner in Midway, Quiddler and Eye to Eye, back to SL, a few work emails, and bed...
Now it's Monday...I think I get to see Dave today
3 comments:
Janie,
I'm glad you keep so busy while Dave is gone. When are you coming to Provo again? We'll call you next time we head up to Maegs house.
Busy girl! I'm glad that you're keeping us updated on becky, someone needs to! Love your header picture :)
Please tell Becky congrats from me!
Post a Comment