Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Smiley Alex

Top photos are at 9 weeks, others are at 7 weeks

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Seriously he is soo cute!

Sorry I haven't talked to you about going out to dinner...follow - up on your email. We would love to. The restaurant you talked about it right near our house. We haven't been there, but have heard good things about it. You will have to send me Dave's schedule (if it is possible to narrow it down) and I will check with Stanno.

Not kidding this kid is super cute!

Marti said...

Oh my goodness! Love all the smiles. So lucky you captured it on camera so well. Love his little face.

sherron said...

Look at that darling boy! Obviously, his mommy makes him very, very happy!

Scott and Elly said...

What a cute smile! I can't wait to meet the precious little guy!

Katy said...

Look at those cute smiles! I can't wait to see him in a week and a half!

Adam and Ashley said...

Ok he looks a ton like john boy in the first pic and a ton like drew and elly in the 5th pic! Love him!

The Leakes said...

Those smiles are adorable!

Kris said...

It's the times they smile that make all the other hard times, tears, emotional roller coaster and long nights worth it all! Can't wait to meet him.

PS ) I love your hair. :-)

Cortney said...

What a big boy! Any trips planned to NC yet?

grahamkrackers said...

He is so cute! I love that little baby stage. What adorable smiles. Wish I could just kiss those cheeks!

Rachel said...

I love when babies first start to smile. It's so rewarding after so many weeks of your baby not even acknowledging you exist.
I hope life as a mom is going well. :) He is darling.