-Sleeping, eating and a little crying at night
-Gone to church, the grocery store, cleaners, bank, and grandma's house
-Grew out of his newborn clothes
-Starting to coo and smile!
-Hair is growing back on the top of his head (he lost it at about 2 weeks)
-Still going through a ton of diapers
-Still isn't sure about his car seat
-Has rolled from tummy to back twice while napping
-Strong neck and legs, Loves to hold up his head and stand
-Sleeps in his crib and I always find him in a new spot when he wakes up
-Loves tummy time
baseball boy (onesie by becksta)
Cute Giraffe outfit (thanks Tricia!)
Cutest sad face ever (worst mom ever for taking pics of her crying baby)
Mommy play date- Cousin Ashley and me
Baby Alex and Big boy Benson
Tummy time
"Waaa!"
Sleepin' in the crib
Snug as a bug in a rug



10 comments:
Love, love, love him! So fun to see you Sunday. Lunch next week? Love you!
Love the updates, loved the mommy lunch date, love our babies, don't love that picture of me... love you!
Cutest little man and Mann EVER! I love him!
Also, I love the first picture of him doing tummy time. He's so cute. I think he looks like Dave, but he has your chin.
He's so precious Janie!!
Love Love Love Ashley's comment :)... made me laugh! You both look gorgeous and I'm lovin' the boys!
Seriously so cute with the cry face!
Ash! You look cute in that picture! We can try for another one next week with Marti that you like better :)
Love you gals all too.
These pics are so sweet! And he has grown so much!
Janie! Alex is absolutely the cutest little baby! He's just perfect! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment