LOVE: I'm at work right now and the highlight of my day...so far has been emptying my "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook. Is that weird, or what? I love deleting emails and then even more I love cleaning that folder out with a click of my mouse.
HATE: I hate in the evening when Dave goes in the bedroom to read and he closes the bedroom door. I know... you're wondering what I'm talking about. He closes the door and I am 99% of the time in the living room or kitchen doing dishes, laundry, or something else. I wish he would just leave the door open. One time I said, "don't close the door" and he said, "it's not symbolic" and closed the door. Hmmm... maybe he's onto something. I just think it would be nice if he left the door open.
Well there's a LOVE/HATE from me, tell me something you LOVE/HATE.
5 comments:
Does he do what Matt does when he closes the door...falls asleep? I hate that!
I love...the $1 bins at Target! Hmm...what do I hate? I hate people who laugh extra loud at movies, so much that I actually have to think twice about going to the theater to see a movie. sad huh?
Oh Jangel, you are too funny! I love your love/hate post!! I will contemplate my love/hate, for I love so many things and hate so many more things :)
Jessica-Yes, most of the time he is asleep before I even come in the room. I'm glad someone else doesn't love that!
Tamara-I love your love too! A friend told me this morning that Target got COOL NEW shopping carts! So I can't wait to head over.
Ash-Well I know a few of your loves, one being that baby boy in your belly! Can't wait to hear more. I'm sure you have a lot of L-H's since your prego...
I wonder why he closes the door...I would hate that too! As for my loves...not being pregnant and cookies. AND hate...BEING pregnant!
Post a Comment