Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You never would have thought...


that I've never been to California!

I just bought a ticket on jet blue to go visit my sister Becky in sunny California in a few weeks!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! I haven't been to California forever. You should go to Disneyland. And the beach.

Megan King said...

That sounds great...you've never been to California?! Does anna know this? You'll love it and you'll get to spend time with your sister...that's wonderful!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I'm going to be in Cali in a few weeks too! When will you be there? I'm visiting my sister in Port Huneme in October (8-18). I'm excited. California is an awesome place to visit.

Scott and Elly said...

yay! you guys will have such a blast! wish I could be there with you:)

Courtney said...

I'm going to CA in a few weeks too! I'll be there from the 3-13th, where does your sister live?

Janie Mann said...

I'm going for a shorrrtttt weekend trip October 2-4th. I leave Friday night and come back Monday morning. I'm flying into Long Beach so she lives somewhere near there...

Janie Mann said...

ps: We'll miss you IE-Boo... Dave's bday is on the 3rd and he'll be in San Diego for an ENT conference the whole week so we are going to try and meet up with him on his bday. (wive's couldn't come on the trip...boo) Oh-well, I'm happy the way it has turned out!

Becky said...

I can't wait for you to come to Huntington Beach! We are going to have a BLAST!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Can I come in your suitcase?

Katy said...

Have fun!

Becky said...

Even better idea, why don't you fly with her?! Are you still okay to travel? How fun would that be?!