I have removed the DONATE HERE section from my sidebar because... PAUL GOT A HEART!!!
I'm not sure if any of you have been keeping up with Paul Cardall's blog, but Paul is leaving the hospital today and headed home to get on with his life. In recent posts he discuses finishing up his blog to have more time to spend with his family but he will continue to make it available for anyone to read his story.
I am so amazed by his faith and positive attitude as he faced such great adversity. He has struggled his entire life with a sick heart and while waiting for a transplant this last year his brother Brian passed away tragically when he was tazed. Aside from his inspiring story is his amazing music. I met Paul when he came to speak and play piano at our youth conference in NC. I have bought several of his CD's since and am totally inspired by his music. It always lifts me up and I am touched by the spirit whenever I hear it. My favorites are Faithful and Hymns vol. II. If you download/buy some of his music let me know what you think.
1 comment:
That makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing and making a difference in his life. You're the best!
Post a Comment