Katy, It's an enameled cast iron line of pots and pans that is overpriced but desirable. My calphalon non-stick pans are peeling so I decided to go a different route this time. They are also supposed to be toxin free-yay... The only draw back is that they are stinkin' heavy...
7 comments:
Sad...I don't even know what makes that special. Someone explain it to me, so I can be jealous! :)
Katy, It's an enameled cast iron line of pots and pans that is overpriced but desirable. My calphalon non-stick pans are peeling so I decided to go a different route this time. They are also supposed to be toxin free-yay... The only draw back is that they are stinkin' heavy...
oooooh! Those are the best! We have a recipe that makes AMAZING bread in a crock pot like that. Let me know if you want the recipe.
Teri-you know I love new recipes, send it over!
just sent it! :)
Thanks! Now for the beer buying... that's always fun.
hehehe.
Post a Comment