Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have you ever...

... bought anything without looking at the price... because you were running through the grocery store with a crying baby?

I have.

I had never bought pine nuts before but thought they would be yummy and save me the time of making croutons on the salad I was bringing to "cousin dinner". (a monthly dinner my cousins and I have :)

Dave wasn't able to attend the dinner but when I got home he said, "Did you know the pine nuts you bought were $50 a pound?" WHAT!!! Good thing it was only .2 lbs, totaling $10. "I didn't even look at how much they were!" (Another answer he loved :)

Haha.

3 comments:

Megan King said...

wow those must have been some dang good pine nuts huh?! :)

Katy said...

WOW! Who would have thought that pine nuts were so expensive...crazy!

Adam and Ashley said...

Jangel! They tasted $10 worth good! I can't believe anything is $50 a lb!