Alex's baby blessing was such a special day. Dave and I began preparing the night before readying the house for guests and dinner. Sunday morning Dave baked cookies, I made icing, and we got Alex and ourselves ready for church. Dave did a great job on his blessing. It was wonderful to have so many family members there to support us. Alex was a little fussy while Dave was bringing him to the front of the chapel but after his daddy started talking he quieted right down. Afterwards we all crammed in our little condo for dinner. Thanks for coming everyone! (from Provo, Idaho, SL, and Midway!)


9 comments:
What a sweet picture of your little family! I am glad it was so special. Nice that so many family members could be there too.
that baby needs me. he told me. miss you guys!
what a good looking family!
Your family is so cute :)
It was such a beautiful day! So glad to have been a part of it!
What a sweet family. Sorry we have been "no contact" lately. There was a death in the family and it has taken up most of our time the last 3 weeks. Hopefully we will get together soon.
Jenny
Look at that cute baby! We are so glad that we were able to come down for that special day!
What a sweet picture! He is so cute!
So sweet! I'm so sad I couldn't make it! I still have yet to see your guys' place and to meet little Alex. Someday, right?! Glad it was a special day for you guys.
Post a Comment