Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week with mom

My mom came to visit me and Dave in Utah last week! We went to lunch, shopped, cooked, went to rehearsal and the Motab Christmas concert, hung some pictures, and rearranged furniture.
Mom and me at PF Changs

Chocolate dome dessert

Chrisine and I in the dressing room

Aunt Eva and Bill, Adam and Ashley, Dave and me, and Mom had a yummy dinner at the Dodo

Thanks for coming to visit mom, we had a blast! Love you.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

How fun! I love it when my mom comes.

Janie Mann said...

Tamara, yup-it was great. I loved your x-mas card, thanks for sending us one!!!

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I miss you and your Mom! You are so much fun. It looks like you are always having fun these days. You'd hardly know that Dave was doing his residency right now.