Monday, December 7, 2009

Dancing w/a Choir this week...

(I'm not supposed to use their name, something about law suits but here's their picture...) and I am so excited. Rehearsal Tuesday and Wednesday and performances are Thursday through Sunday. If you didn't get tickets you have a good chance getting in by getting in the standby line!

8 comments:

sherron said...

I'm so glad you're still dancing! Love every minute honey!

Courtney said...

Wish I could see you! I love the MoTab (there I said it for you!) Christmas concerts. Good luck!

Jessica said...

I hope, hope, hope we get in tonight!

Megan King said...

I wish I could be there! Good luck...you'll be beautiful!

Jenny said...

Good luck and have so much fun! What a great opportunity! I actually just bought their Christmas concert on DVD from two years ago and gave it to my boss. She's always so surprised that Mormons are so "forward-thinking" as she calls it, embracing music, dance etc. Anyway, hope it all goes well!

Scott and Elly said...

Yay! I'm glad you have had this opportunity! Wish I could have been there to see you perform. Good luck Jangel!

Kris said...

Hey! So I wish I would have been up on blog checking before now because Ben and I were at the Friday performance. I had no idea that one of the dancers was you! How cool! It looked great from where we were and we loved every minute of it.

The Hardys said...

That is so cool! How did you get to do that, was there auditions? We had tickets to the concert but we decided to give them away because we had a Christmas party to attend. The party we went to was super fun but I'm still bummed we missed the concert, expecially with you in it!! Is there a video of it somewhere?