Dear Dave,Happy Anniversary! The last 2 years seem to have flown by. I would say they have been the best 2 years for me. Inspight of your chaotic schedule you are always there for me, willing to listen to my complaints, loving, and sweet. I have never seen anyone work as hard as you with so much persistence and long suffering. I am inspired by all of the great things that you continue to accomplish. You have taught me so many things by example (b/c we both know telling me doesn't work) like being self-reliant and resourceful, finishing things I start, and having a positive attitude. You are the most important thing in my life. Thanks for taking care of me and making me so happy. I love you.
-JM
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride!
Happy Anniversary!! Love that picture!
What a gorgeous pic. Love it. And love your new little accessory you got for the anniversary. What a sweet guy.
Thanks. Bling is a girls best friend, right?
Post a Comment