Friday, October 14, 2011

Monkey Mann

Often times when I'm working in the kitchen I look up to check on Alex and see this ...

or this... 

or this!

We Love our little monkey Mann! His latest interest is climbing... on everything.

 Football with dad

Hats 

and of course just being a cute little stinker!

5 comments:

Hayley Jacob said...

cute blog! i like your side posts with the number of days, what a cute idea!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

He's getting SO big! So cute!

Adam and Ashley said...

Love that boy! Benson has that same shirt that he's wearing in the top pictures! Next time we get them together lets have them be twins :)

Lisa Heath said...

He and Connor can be climbing buddies some day. Broken arms here we come! He is so cute though. I miss his little face!

Katy said...

Love the one of him watching football with Dave. So precious. And the last picture with his big smile is just too fun.