... well actually I have been counting down for quite some time now, I just can't wait to meet our "little Mann"! I think we are even ready for his arrival. He is the last piece of the puzzle. Here are some pics of our rearranged digs...
Doesn't having the room all put together make it seem so much closer and more real? So cute and so exciting! And I still have a REAL gift for you... if you're going to be in the area anytime soon let me know otherwise maybe I'll just bring it up when we come to see you after baby comes?
4 comments:
Yay! I love your glider and crib! Can't wait to meet your sweet little Mann!
Now you are offically ready! Hooray!
Oh so darling! I love his room and can't wait to love on your sweet little mann!
Doesn't having the room all put together make it seem so much closer and more real? So cute and so exciting! And I still have a REAL gift for you... if you're going to be in the area anytime soon let me know otherwise maybe I'll just bring it up when we come to see you after baby comes?
Post a Comment