Saturday, May 8, 2010

Picture update...

Dave's new baby
Look at that blue beast!

Work it, work it!
Janie's new baby
Becky stop taking pics of me, you know I can't pose...
Notice the bend of the elbow creates a waist line by adding space between your body and arm (info by Becky)
Marti and me, one of my gorg cousins
Ashley (aka gorgeous cousin #2) and Becky
Baby Benson, handsomest baby ever!!!
Talkin in the lot

I got to have Beck in Utah with me this weekend, head to NC next weekend, and Cancun the week after that, I am one pampered gal...

6 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Lookin' good, Dave! It takes a real man to pose for a blog in his spandex! Janie, I think he's trying to steal your thunder. You, of course, look beautiful!

The Hardys said...

That's funny I love the 2 different babies :) Your upcoming trips sound fun, pregnant women deserve to be pampered!

Scott and Elly said...

Thanks for the update. Love your cute baby belly. You look great! Can't wait to see you!!!

Marti said...

Loved dinner, though I'm pretty sure I look as preggo as you do! aggghhh! You are gorgeous and cutest little mommy to be ever. Love you!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Um, I swear I wasn't drinking at dinner...although that last picture of me begs to differ... :) You look so dang cute preggers!!

Katy said...

I love your two babies! ;) Kylie was just looking at this with me, and she said, "There's Janie. She's so beautiful."