Today was such a blast! After a few hours of work I got to go to the hospital and meet Dave for our ultrasound. I don't think I have experienced anything cooler than seeing my baby move around inside me. We saw everything from crossed ankles and a hand on the head to a beating heart, wiggling spine, and even the "boy parts"! We were so excited when our tech told us we were having a baby boy! We got the standard pictures and even a DVD of the ultrasound which I have already watched once in addition to the live session :)
Love you all!
13 comments:
Having a baby inside of you is the most amazing thing ever! Congrats on your baby boy!
Hooray for boys!!!! I am so excited for you two!! Congrats!
Congratulations Janie! I love little boys!
A boy!! Congratulations
Yay for having a boy! And YES let's get together before we move! We need to catch up and do something fun one last time, also Holly is moving away and wants to get together too. Oh by the way I'm not due until beginning of October thank heavens! Having a baby and moving all in August would be too crazy. But speaking of being due in August your dute date is the 31st isn't it?? That was my due date with Elijah!
Wahoo! Congrats! Boys are fun!
Janie, SO SO happy for you! Boys are great-they keep you moving and laughing! Congrats again!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! We love having a boy and I'm sure you will too! Let the shopping begin...
I am so excited for you! Baby is so much fun! You will love being a mom. I can't wait to see your cute baby boy! He is going to be super handsome!!
Wow...a boy! How awesome! Do you have any names picked out yet? Congratulations!
Congrats! By the way, I'm sure Dave forgot to mention that he and Jeremy made a pact that they would name their boys after each other. Ask Dave about it... I hope you like the name Jeremy. ;)
Jamie-I have heard mention of that pact and we haven't agreed on a single name yet so I guess it's settled!
Yay! How exciting!
Post a Comment