I really want to buy this picture frame grouping for one of our walls but it is a little pricey! I know they have similar frames at Ikea. Have you seen them anywhere else?
Sears, Belk, or JCPenney has frames of different sizes of different colors that match. We bought a whole set on clearance at Sears, an awesome buy... so just look for the sales!
Of course you could always just use a variety of different frames to create the same look just a little different style.
3 comments:
Buy them at a thrift store and spray paint them any color you want! That's what I did in our room.
Sears, Belk, or JCPenney has frames of different sizes of different colors that match. We bought a whole set on clearance at Sears, an awesome buy... so just look for the sales!
Of course you could always just use a variety of different frames to create the same look just a little different style.
have fun, love you!
Cute! Try Target. They have a big frame section - and then come have lunch with me :)
Post a Comment