Love the bed frame. You will always be glad you got a king size.
dont you just love king size beds...they are the best!
hhmmmm...imagine the possibilities...
That is a big bed!!! It looks like it's about to swallow you up!
Yay it finally came! It looks great. I bet you are thrilled!
Beautiful! Love, love it!
It is seriously such a beautiful bed! I think it was worth the wait:)
Love it!
So glad you finally got it!! I can't wait to come over and see it all prettied up :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love the bed frame. You will always be glad you got a king size.
dont you just love king size beds...they are the best!
hhmmmm...imagine the possibilities...
That is a big bed!!! It looks like it's about to swallow you up!
Yay it finally came! It looks great. I bet you are thrilled!
Beautiful! Love, love it!
It is seriously such a beautiful bed! I think it was worth the wait:)
Love it!
So glad you finally got it!! I can't wait to come over and see it all prettied up :)
Post a Comment