We started the morning off with Coffee Cake at home, had Moochies Philly Cheese stakes at my work for lunch, and ended the day with some yummy Pizza! We headed to Kent and Karen's for dinner to celebrate Dave's birthday and watch the BYU football game. It was fun night although we were thoroughly disappointed by the Cougar's performance. They won but broke their 2 game streak of no goals scored by their opponents...oh well :0)
Happy Birthday Dave! Okay we're a little late... but we hope you had a great day. Janie, I miss you so much... but I'm so glad you are loving living in Utah. I hope we can have a phone date soon. :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Dave! Okay we're a little late... but we hope you had a great day. Janie, I miss you so much... but I'm so glad you are loving living in Utah. I hope we can have a phone date soon. :)
Happy belated Birthday Dave! Sounds like a day of yummy food! You look beautiful in those pics, Jangel! P.S. I tagged you on my blog!
it was fun seeing you guys the other weekend! thanks for letting me crash on your couch. looks like Dave had a really nice Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Dave! What a fun weekend!
Happy (Belated!) Birthday Dave!!!
How come I never knew you had a blog. I miss you!!
what is this moochies? we must go with you guys! love ya. oh, and happy b-day david!
Tell Dave happy birthday! Looks like fun.
No plans to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. What about you? Are you headed this way????
Post a Comment